cheap flights to New Zealand
and spend your much-awaited holiday at The Crossroads Lodge. This place is
complete with the essential facilities that will make your stay comfortable.
TV Lounge: upstairs in the main block there is a spacious and comfortably
furnished lounge area, with good quality TV reception and equipment. This
also provides access to a balcony with a view to the west, towards the
White Cliffs of Te Ahumatu.
- Rooms: these are arranged in five blocks of two, separate from the
main service and recreational block. There are covered walkways connecting
all blocks. If you prefer, or if demand is sufficient, there is space for
camping as well. The facilities are licensed for up to fifty people resident
at a time.
- Cooking Facilities: a large and attractive kitchen area is available,
with comfortable provision for dining. There is also a gallery adjacent
to the kitchen area for general use away from the food preparation area.
- Showers and Toilets: these are situated in the main block. They are
roomy, well ventilated and have proper lighting. Special provision has
been made for easy access using a wheelchair. There is very little impact
in the cabins from noise or lighting in this area.
- Internet Access: for now, there are PC's available in the office,
linked via ADSL. Wireless connection is available. These are free to
- Tours, fishing, diving, surfing, swimming, walks ... can be arranged.